Re: Moonlit Drives....

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Here in NY we have been doing a
monthly VW/Audi cruise called Full Moon/Full Throttle for almost a year, as
an activity of Club Autokrieg. It is open to all, not just a members only
event. The reaction has been great, with the least number of cars 25, and
the largest one haveing over 60!! What s sight that is, to say the least.
We are more of a family oriented club, not like some of the larger ones
that accept members as 'phantoms' over the internet. Not to knock those
clubs, but we prefer to know all of our members, and membership is invite
only to help facilitate this. We invite based on you, not your car, this
helps to attract nice people, not just nice cars. The cruise is the closest
Friday or Saturday (we change it around) to the full moon, and always a
blast. I hjope you guys continue the effort out ther, it only gets better
as it gets warmer, and you can keep the windows all the way down and hear
the sounds that only VW's make. If anyone is in the NY region, I have
included the link below, our next FMFT is this Friday, and all are welcome...

Sean
aka EuroStyle

Click Here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/002153.html