Re: cruise control and window problems kinda long

Yup. You're absssolutly right, I had this problem and
it was fixed when dealer installed new, redesigned
bracket for clutch pedal return spring (stuff they
talk about in TSB). But when I took out the wire plug
from this switch and put a little bit of wire to short
the plug terminals and plugged the vacum (wahtever the
spelling is) hose that goes to this switch, cruise
controll is still acting up. I need to check brake
pedal switch the same way, but I'm convinced that it
is not a problem. The only thing i can think of right
now, is that something is loose in relay pannel, and
controller does not get the power.
Bentley bible outlines cruise checking procedure, so
it's time for me to get under the dash and take look
at it.
Tia

Matt Z. '98 TRed GLX