2001 GLX Pricing....

I've finally decided to take the plunge and get a 2001 GLX.  Anyone out there have any thoughts on their experiences with one?  I'm mostly looking for pricing, and also curious about what others received for their trade.   I'm trading in my 1998 GLX.  I already went to Edmunds and all of the other sites to get new an used values, but would appreciate any real world numbers from the list.  I found edmunds.com to be pretty informative, anyone compared those numbers to real world pricing?  Thanks.

Kevin

1998 Jetta GLX . Tornado Red