re: OT: WTF, a Volkswagen DERBY??

I used to live in Las Cruces, NM, and worked in El Paso.  One day going to work
I passed a Derby on I-10.  I was similarly baffled.  So I did some looking
online, and found a whole mess of VW's that they sell in South America and other
parts of the world that we never see here.  I know the Derby I saw had Mexican
plates.  If memory serves (it's been a couple years), the one I saw was red too.
Maybe there's only one!  I agree, wouldn't trade the glx for it for anything,
but it was cute and interesting.

Cab
97glx
72bug(with a new toy model for the office, too)