From: Seann Dorand [mailto:sdorand@emanon.net]
Sent: September 08, 2000 7:05 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Cc: Seann Dorand
Subject: Road RAge

I need to be shot.  My road rage has consumed me.  I have a 60 mile (one
way)
commute in Philly traffic and it sucks.  I had a close call today for the
FIRST time in my entire life that could have been MY fault.

I can't *stand* the Sunday driving bastards in the left lane during rush
hour.
Especially the ones that don't know any better (the vacationers up and down
I-95).

Does anyone know if there is any program to desensitize oneself from being a
psycho (by other people's standards) on the road?  Or maybe I'm just light
years ahead of the standard joe.

I've had probably about 30 speeding tickets in my entire life so far.  I'm
not even 30 yet...  I don't know whether I need counseling or a YUGO.

All of my friends, my wife, and other drivers think I'm crazy.  I don't get
it.
I see things they don't see....  invisible pathways through the herd of
sheep.

The odd thing is that I've been doing it ever since I got in a car.  I have
been driving fast since I was 16...  that's 12 years now.  I try to tell
myself that since I've been driving so fast for so long that I'm a *good*
psychotic driver, and since I drive almost 35k to 40k miles a year that
really
it adds more years of psycho driving experience since the average sheep
drives
like 12k per year.

Everyone is waiting for the day that I don't come home from work.

Just venting.... I have some issues.

Seann