Re: Premium Audio System Question

Definitely not a BOSE system.  The BOSE system consists of a cassette-deck that
has "BOSE" printed on the faceplate, although it is made by Panasonic.  There is
also the 10 speakers with "BOSE" printed on the rear speaker grills, and a
100-watt BOSE amplifier mounted underneath the rear deck in the trunk.

Your cassette deck was either made by Clarion or Panasonic (most likely
Clarion).

-Chuck...