Premium Audio System Question

Hello All,

I have a 97 GLX with a factory VW AM/FM/ Cassete stereo system that I'm
looking to upgrade. I'm trying to buy one of those adapter kits that
Crutchfield sells to make the install easier. What I need to know is whether
my stereo is the Bose system or not (salesman wants to know for the kit). My
stereo system makes no mention of Bose on the faceplate it only says
"Premium Stereo System" on the faceplate. Would this be considered the bose
system or not?

Thanks in advance,\\Chris