Jetta GLX

Hi,

I recently joined the forum, and I received a global email and noticed that
you have a GLX.  What year is it?  I have a 2000 GLS and I am going crazy
because of the empty holes (actually they are covered) in the headlight
housings.  I want to put driving lights in them and when I inquire about this
I get a reaction like I want to put a second engine in the rear!  Only a VW
person understands.....

I think the path I may have to take is getting the assembly from a Passat
which they come standard, or the aftermarket 4 bulb lights for a golf.

Well, thanks for your time..

Tony