Re: Bodyside moldings

At 08:28 AM 10/17/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>I found that if you REALLY clean the mounting areas and use the right 3m, it
>will last.,,,

Nope been there, done that, it doesn't work.   All four doors have been
redone myself using 3M double sided tape.  I spent many hours carefully
cleaning off the old adhesive and even used prepsol to clean the paint
so that no wax was remaining.  Believe me when I say this because I do must
of my own work on the car and I am very meticulous about installation.
This is why I find this so frustrating because I though if I did it myself
it would stay on.  Anyway it's time to find some mechanicl fastners.

Bob