RE: Bodyside moldings

It will fall off eventually mine took between 9 and 14 months to fall off.
My doors have been replaced by VW 3 times and once by myself.  I feel that's
more than enough for a car that is a '95 that still looks brand new - but the
moldings keep falling off. Doesn't say much for VW and will seriously
influence
my decision in buying future VW's.

Bob