FS: VR6 Rims on ebay

Hi everyone,

NEW PICTURES at the ebay site   check it out

: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=461345755

I thought I should send this one last time  SORRY         LAST AND FINAL
TIME   promise!!

BUT lots of people have been asking about better pictures...   SO i took and
posted better ones for everyone..

AUCTION FINISHES in less then 2 days    GOOD LUCK if you want them..

Title of item: NEW  VW Corrado Rims VR6 (never mounted)
Seller: hyejack
Starts: Oct-07-00 08:57:59 PDT
Ends: Oct-17-00 08:57:59 PDT
Price: Currently $254.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=461345755

Item Description:
Brand NEW (never mounted)
VW Corrado Wheels
1 set of 5x100  15" Speedline Wheels

Volkswagen Corrado SLC/VR6 [1993-1994] Wheels (set of 4 wheels)
15 x 6-1/2 inch
5 lug, 100mm lug pattern.
ET 43
VW OEM # 1HO 601 025F (on wheel) same as # 535 601 025D (at Dealer)
Brand NEW. Never Mounted on a car or Used.
5 straight spokes. Center is bowl shaped. "Speedline" model.
Not refinished.

Factory OEM from Canadian VR6 Corrado

Full set of 4. In the original boxes from the factory. Original OEM part.
Been stored for many years. 2 of the wheels have never been mounted. 2 rims
mounted with tires then unmounted but never been attached to a vehicle.Brand
NEW. Even with the inside factory paint markings that wash off are on them.

Paid a BUNDLE for these from the dealer, but don't need them.
These are perfect show car set for a collector. RARE FIND.

Will fit several cars including:
VR6 Volkswagen (GTI, Jetta GLX, Passat GLX, Corrado SLC), all Golf IV, all
Jetta IV, all New Beetle AND EVEN Chevrolet Beretta, Cavalier, Dodge Neon 5
lug, Stratus, Lexus ES250, Pontiac Sunfire, Grand Am, Subaru Legacy, Impreza
and others.  ;)

Buyer pays actual shipping costs from Toronto, Ontario.

Any questions or concerns?, please email me! I will be happy to answer your
questions.
Jack Hagop Terzian                Markham, Ontario  CANADA

Email: Jack_Terzian@howling.com   ICQ: 11845726 or HYEJACK
Cell: (416) 565-9339              Cell Email: 4165659339@pcs.cantelatt.com
(150 char. max.)
Fax:  (416) 936-3661              WWW: http://go.to/hyejack (Coming Soon)
VWoT (VWs of Toronto) Club   http://www.VWoT.org
Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web!
Please use my ID (HUI 761) when asked if someone referred you.
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HUI761