RE: windows

Could be the chip. Is it aftermarket (Neuspeed, Garrett, etc)? If you put it
in recently, make sure it's in the right way, and in there tight too.

Does the motor turn at all, or do you just get a click when you turn the
ignition? Could be many things...starter motor, plugs, coil, fuel pump.
Check under the hood and make sure nothing is loose.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue