Re: S2000 Antenna

Actually the thing I love about VW is that everyone can express themselves
in their own way on their car. What's great about this list is that people
are so polite about mods, even if they do not love them. Well, at least I
am polite about it...and most others I have run into.  Matt, it seems to be
not quite as stubby as the TT one. That one is so short I think it makes
the base look like a little wart perched on my nice roof. I don't have a
pic yet, but I will post one next week when I get one developed.

Sean
DRVR FND