From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of David Kim
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 8:59 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)

You should not have bored out your throttle body.  It is allowable on OBD I
vehicles but not on OBD II cars.  Garrett Lim of GIAC was working on a chip
overcome the bucking and driveability problems associated with boring out a
OBD
II throttle body.  You will need to ascertain another stock OBD II throttle
body.

David