Re: tow hook

Sorry, but the tow hook that I'm refering to is in the right rear of the
vehicle underneath the bumper.  The cover is designed for the Golf/Jetta IV
platform.  I remeber on my 95 GLX, it had one there as well but I'm sure it
will fit the A3 series platform as well.  This tow hook cover is standard on
the Golf for some reason and not the Jetta's.  Unfortunately , I just threw out
the bag so I don't know the part number.

Laurence