Did it TT & me

Well I did it . I went out and bought the Audi TT antenna kit from
EvolutionSports.Com . I have been thinking of it for awhile now and just
couldn't make myself do it since I all ready had a MHT Shorty on the Vento .
Oh , well it does look good and the price was right , and I got a free Pepsi
! (I was at the shop .) I guess I'll be showing it off at Octobugfest on the
15th .I guess now if I buy the shifter I'll have all the Audi TT goodies .

www.evolutionvento.com <http://www.evolutionvento.com>
Mike Tolliver