Availability of hard to find 2001 Volkswagens!!

Hello again Folks,

Tired of getting the run-around from your dealer regarding the hard to
find models?? Tired of uninformed salespeople?

Well if your looking for that hard to find color combination, that Jetta
GLX, 1.8T or V6 with 17" wheels and sport suspension, GTI GLX with 17"
alloys, or Passats including wagons I have them.

The best supply of ALL new 2001 Volkswagens, including Passats, wagons,
4Motions, Jetta 1.8Ts, GLXs, Jetta automatics, GTIs you name it!! Cars
arriving daily!! i am also taking orders for 2001.5 and 2002 models
including the new facelifted Passat, Jetta Wolfsburg Limited Edition
1.8T, Jetta wagon, Passat W8, and the New Beetle GLX and "Super Beetle".

For more info or to get the car you want please contact me off list.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant/Website Coordinator
ScottVw.Com
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
Forums: http://www.scottvw.com/forum/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106