Re: Replacing brake rotors and pads at the same time?

I just had my brake pads replaced on my '97 GLX with
50,000 miles.  I ordered the Mintex pads from Mike
Potter, and had a local lube and tune place install
them for me.  They took forever to turn the rotors,
saying they were pretty warped, but well within spec.
I don't know why the stealer would replace them, from
my experience most rotors can be turned at least once
before being replaced.

ROB
'97 GLX

p.s. How much did the dealer charge for the service?
The Mintex pads weren't cheap, but I really like them
so far.  I'm pretty sure the dealer would probably
cost more than the way I went.