Xpel protective finishes

OK, Mr. Kentucky Kid,

How the hell are you???  Fine here.  Your proposed group purchase intrigues and
interests me....  Well, Xpel doesn't have a kit for my precious '91 Beretta,
*but* they do apparently have a kit for the Jetta.  And since I probably won't be
getting the dual-round headlights and the P-zwo front end, I guess I should go
ahead already and protect the stock Jetta lights...  I think my paint is too
chipped up to worry about, but let's protect the lights.

OK, distilling down the above blather, if you can get a GP together, put me down
for:

Item H2012 ('93-'98 Jetta Headlamp/Fog Lamp/Signal Lamp Kit).

Please advise on what sorta pricing you can work out.  Thanks.

John Zydell
black '96 Jetta GLX 5-speed cloth, etc (still got Zer Cup Spoiler on, will
probably remove when hell freezes over - y'know, when I finally get a
suspension....)