-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Ng, Kevin (Bank of America Commercial Finance)
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:06 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: Brake upgrade advice

Dude if you can get V700's in a 15" size for $80, send me the name of that
dealer! Tire rack sells 'em for $110 a pop...

Thanks all for the brake advice--the mind is willing to go for a big brake
upgrade, but the budget is very weak. Guess I'm gonna start shopping for
performance pads.

Kevin