Re: door rattle

Dallan,

Nothing's ever for certain, but I MIGHT be able to make it over on Saturday.
Let me know where you live, and we'll try to work something out. You said
Aberdeen, but I need to know where. Any decent golfing around there? Also,
let me know if there's any time that's MOST convenient for you, and if you
have a garage/carport to work in. Fortunately, light is not a concern at
this point in the year, but rain still is something to be considered. If I'm
gonna take off your door panel, I'd rather everything (including myself) be
dry.

DJ

Dinner on me if you find it and kill it!!!  I actually live in Aberdeen, I
take my car to Cambel nelson cause they have the loaner cars and it
certainly is nicer driving a car around then bumming for rides... but hey if
you are up for helping I am up to being helped!!
Dallan
98 White GLX (rattled version!)