clutch rattle?

hey guys, my 99 vr6 has a rattle in the engine bay.  It only happens when i
floor it in first or when i floor it in any other gear when even if the car
is in low rpms.(like 10mph in 2nd gear floored)  Its a low rattle(like a bolt
shaking around in a tight space) It also occurs when i give it too much gas
before i let out the clutch all the way (in first gear).  I am assuming it is
the clutch or tranny becasue  the noise does not occur when i rev in neutral.

I always wanted to get a lightened flywheel and a dual fibre clutch.  Do you
think if install these new parts the problem will be solved?
I hope i am making sense to you guys, and would appreciate all your advice.
BTW it has 43,000 and i have scratched 2nd gear quite often after my short
shift install. <- if that might help

-andy