Re: door rattle

Dinner on me if you find it and kill it!!!  I actually live in Aberdeen, I
take my car to Cambel nelson cause they have the loaner cars and it
certainly is nicer driving a car around then bumming for rides... but hey if
you are up for helping I am up to being helped!!
Dallan
98 White GLX (rattled version!)