Re: door rattle

Dallan, Dallan, Dallan...

Tisk, tisk, m'boy! I'd've gladly come over from Silverdale to help you
find/isolate that rattle!!! One of my biggest peeves with my car has always
been the interior creaks/rattles/squeaks. I've almost put as much time into
finding/solving them as I have driving the car. I recently solved the
high-speed whistling over the windshield, and plan next to correct the
sunroof rattle. Have solved many door rattles. I'd've done it for a glass of
water, too. None of that $130 junk from honest VW mechanics!!! If you still
need help, I'm occasionally over on the Seattle side of the sound, so let me
know...

DJ