A3s

I have been over and will be in luxembourg until the end of june, and in
the week and a half I have been here, all I have seen were the a3's.  Its
like heaven for an audi or VW lover, seems everywhere i turn there's an a3
or s4, and I even saw an S8 a few days ago.  They are such nice cars, i
wish i could bring one home with me.  Well, just wanted to make you guys
wish you were here (just messing with all of you) and hope all of your
spring/soon to be summers are going well.  I will see some of you when i
get back at waterfest, and will bring some pictures that I have taken.

Bill