RE: Coilpack

Just another question about these Coilpacks.  Mine let go around
35k, and I had it replaced by the dealer.  I'm assuming that they
replaced it with the same old design, just a new one.  What is stopping
this new one from crapping out again another 35k down the road?
Have they fixed the problem with the old ones, and this new replacement
is better?  If so, wouldn't that warrant a recall on the friggen things?
Has anyone had TWO coilpacks go on their VR6's?  Any insight?

				BEN