From: D.J. Bergesen [mailto:achtungvr6@hotmail.com]
Sent: 22 May, 2000 2:36 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Fuel Level / Check Engine Light

Dudes,
Also, you might get that light if you had a significant change in quality of

gasoline used. If you switch brands or use some kind of additive that wasn't

put in this time, it can trigger the light. It is all emissions related gear

that makes the light come on. I have never had any sort of light for low
fuel level in this car - I don't even think it even has one.
DJ
-96 GLX