Re: jetta's first problem

    I have been experiencing the same problem.  I warm my car up everyday
for about 3-5 mins and then i goto school.  I always go slow untill it is
warmed up.  If i go fast my car does the same as yours.  Also my
transmission slips, affter i take off at the stop sign on my street.  Does
yours do that when its cold?

Andy