My ride (responses)

ok heres the deal with my car:

The subframe was rewelded with a lifetime warranty for 200 bucks...so i
decided to keep my dub....thanks for asking chris!

-My first set up was the kamei...the install wasnt done right so it was
falling off the practically the whole time....so i decided to sell it to a
friend and get something no one else really had...(mistake #1)
So i purchase the je design grille which was a complete POS ( mistake #2 must
litterally bend the thing to put it on..)and hated it for a while...didnt
even fit better than the kamei.
Also the HPA dual rounds werent made the best either....
Therefore i have recently traded the lights and grille + cash to another good
friend..
I learned that alot of the stuff out there isnt made that great and must be
installed the right way...even though it may take forever...
Right now i am interested in a set of potterman mk4s or used dual rounds
(becasue they fit much better!)
I am also looking into making the grille i have now into a badgeless...until
i find a nice grille no one has...(seen one in the new pvw from "swg")

So there you have it...lessen learned with a lot of money spent...any
questions?

-andy