new tires

Well I finally did it. I bought summer tires for the Jetta. I ended up going
with a new tire called Kuhmo Ecsta. They worked pretty well in the rain on
the way home last night. They were only $59/ tire from the local Discount
Tire. These are a Z-rated tire. I haven't had any really "good" tires before
so I have nothing to compare them to besides Dunlop GT Qualifiers, which I
hate with a passion. I'll let everyone know what I think of them after the
first drive.

John Chadwick
CH2MHILL
Engineering Design