Re: gripes (?)

If you're really tall, and if it means that you are going to have your
seat really far back, don't expect to comfortably seat anyone in the rear.

I tell you what, go to the dealership, put the seat into a comfortable
position, and then go try to sit in back. Or ask a shorter friend to go
sit in back without adjusting the seat. Good luck.

I love these cars, but they're so small, we as might as well have bought a
Corrado... Which is why I say, as long as you're going to buy a Jetta GLX
or an Audi A4, you might as well just get a two door two seater, unless
you've got kids you want sitting in the back (which I don't).

-Khan