Re: whine/squeak and belt question (pls read)

You can also use one of the bolts that hold tensioner
bracket to the engine block. It fits perfectly when
you screw it into that empty threaded hole on the
tensioner, then it releases tension on the serpentine
belt and you can take it off, put new one in and
unscrew this bolt from this hole and screw it back
into tis place on the bracket. Refer to Bentley
manual. I think I saw it there. $70 for this bolt
?!?!?!
Man this is RAPE!!!!