From: Jdr050@aol.com [mailto:Jdr050@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 6:58 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Deleting daytime running lights...

I don't mean to drive around at night with just parking lights silly?  I
meant just for that brief 45 min as the sun is setting right before dark or
perhaps just when it's a little cloudy or rainy.  Hey, would deleting
daytime
running lights void the warranty?
I would assume it would so I would have to reconnect them before bringing
the
car for service.