Re: Hydrosport VW

Hello again,
     Thsi is Rob of Hydrosport VW, Well at the moment, We don't have anything
for the 8V. I do have an 88 Callaway engine and complete kit with intercooler
and plumbing. This engine is coming out of a 86' Scirocco GTI spec euro car.
The engine is a rebuilt 1.9 ltr engine and The Callaway kit is an older out
of manufature kit installed, The turbo has 30K on it and is mint. The
afformentioned car was hit hard in the rear therefore it is being parted out
as we speak. Though if you are interested, let me know asap only because
there are alot of inquiries on the engine....the transmission is a 16V
gearbox set up with a closer 1,2,3 gearing and a Quaife Limited slip w/
addtl. Velocity stage II slip ring kit. The engine is dynoed at 182 hp to the
wheels...

e~mail: Hydrosport VW for information and prices. Web page is http://hometown.
aol.com/hydrosportvw/index.html

                                               Thanks again,