Re: Trunk Pop Light? Central locking button upgrade?

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Khan Klatt wrote:

> Someone, I forgot who, wired up the blank spot in the 96 and newer
> Jetta's to a garage door opener.

I have a Clifford alarm (IQ-700) with one of their coded valet swtiches
(it looks like a regular rocker switch).  When I picked up the car, they
had installed it on the blank, and it looked VERY stock.  Quite a few
people have commented on it.  If you're going to get a clifford alarm with
the coded switch, stick it there. :-)

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/