Re: Techtonics Group Purchase

At 11:54 PM -0500 03/20/2000, David Kim wrote:
>Guys  & Gals,
>
>I found this at the VW Vortex site:
>

>As some of you may have realized, the sale ended last week. I spoke with
>Brian and he said if 7 other people are interested, he can run the same
>deal again.
>

>EUROTECH ATLANTA  is giving is 10% off + free shipping for all
>Techtonics Tuning exhaust systems for all types of  Volkswagons.
>

>  Call Brian at Eurotech 877-695-9493 for information and ordering.
>  Mention the Vortex to get the discount.
>  It is a toll-free number.
>
>Hope this helps someone,
>
>David Kim
>1997 Vento GLX

What is the price on these? My muffler looks like it is getting loose.

And you know what that means!

A great excuse to get a performance exhaust! ;)

-K

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax