Squish Grind and Squeal

From: Matthew P. Marlin

Alright, I've about had it w/60k on the clock of my '96 GLX with original
rotors & pads @ all 4.  I've read all the archives, and still have a few
questions....
All I do is spirited street driving, and I'm convinced that Mintex RedBox
Pads are the way to go w/ATE PowerDiscs for the front rotors (not gonna do
the back rotors, don't want to mess with the wheel bearings, maybe @ 120k).
Can anyone verify that 0.985" is the minimum thickness for the front
rotors?  (Mine were almost too rusty to read last night, I measured 0.905"
on one side)
Are the stock front rotors on a '96 GLX 11.0" or 11.3"?  I'm confused.
How many liters of Super Blue do I need to bleed the entire system based on
listers experience?
Will the Mintex Pads come with the proper break-in procedure?
Finally, does anyone have a Pep-Boys / AutoZone part number for the generic
$8 tool that is used to retract the rear pistons (after a little bit of
grinding)?  Eugene Oh?