Re: how to change coolant

True, Billy, true. I have, however, found evidence on the net that antifreeze is
sweet and that they actually add bittering agents, in some cases, to make it less
patatable.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?db=m&form=6&uid=8540219&Dopt=r

I hate to say "I told you so", but...;-)

Chuck