Re: 205/50/15 P700Z special

The 165 hp Saturn is the slow one.  Power has been upped to 182 for this
year.  The sedan now can run a 15.5 quarter mile.  Not bad!  And yes,
the Saturn is based on the Opel Vectra.  My rental car in Germany was an
Opel Vectra wagon.  I was amazed with the handling.  They say the Saturn
wagon has the same suspension.  The Saturn wagon looks similar to the
Vectra wagon in the rear only.  The Saturn front end is hideous.  The
Saturn LS Sedan is completely bastardized.  Yek. The Vectra looks so
much better.  I wish they kept the same style for the Saturn.  Ah well.
BTW, the Saturn was $5k less than the Passat as tested.

-Mike