Re: Tires...

Kahn,

I wished I'd read all your research before buying new
tires last week.  I went with the Toyo Proxes that you
mentioned, not having heard about any problem with
grip after 10,000 miles.

The experience I've had with the new tires has been
great though.  Especially on wet roads, it seems like
I have a whole new car.  Incredible grip.  The GAs
would spin like crazy on wet roads, making merging
into traffic dangerous.

If the Proxes' traction is as good a year from now as
it is now, I will definately get another set of them.
Good luck with your new tires!

ROB
'97 GLX