Re: i'm kinda shopping 4 a car.

At 10:05 PM -0500 03/08/2000, DaBigFiish@aol.com wrote:
>yeh the jetta is an awsome car man i just sold my turbo integra for a vr6
>jetta an i am having no regrets at all aslo since you said your short they
>have this feature on the seats that raises it up an foward like at an angle
>towards the steering wheel.since this is my first v dub i cant say that they
>have that feature on the seats of the base model also but n e ways you should
>definetley get a jetta i dont know what i was thinkin when i bought that
>integra lol
>
>  DABIGFIISH

Two points--

It looks like your caps lock key works (hence, DABIGFISH) but I think
you might be missing your "shift" keys because there are no
capitalization (or really, punctuation) in your message. You might
get your computer checked out. ;)

Secondly, only the GLX model (at least in the A3 chassis) had the
forward tilting seats. The A3 and A4 are much more different than a
A3 GTI is compared to a A3 Jetta.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax