Re: i'm kinda shopping 4 a car.

yeh the jetta is an awsome car man i just sold my turbo integra for a vr6
jetta an i am having no regrets at all aslo since you said your short they
have this feature on the seats that raises it up an foward like at an angle
towards the steering wheel.since this is my first v dub i cant say that they
have that feature on the seats of the base model also but n e ways you should
definetley get a jetta i dont know what i was thinkin when i bought that
integra lol

 DABIGFIISH