Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:38:27 -0500 (EST)
From: "Naresh H. Singh" <nhs1681@is4.nyu.edu>
Subject: 215-50-15 ???

Hey Gang,

I picked up a set of rims this weekend and they have Continental Contact
215-50-15s mounted on them with lots of thread left. Anyone tried this
size on a non-lowered A3 Jetta? Any rubbing? The guy had them on his G60
Corrado and said it was a tight fit but no rubbing.

What do you think?

- -Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black