2001 model year changes

Hi again Folks,

It doesn't get any better than this!!

For the 2001 model year the GTI GLS 1.8T, GTI (VR6) GLX and Jetta GLX
will have the following options available: Sport suspension, 17" Alloys,
and combinations of the two packages married to the Luxury Packages on
the Golf/Jetta GLS 1.8Ts and VR6s. We are ordering all of our cars with
both the Sport suspension and 17" alloys.

There are also five new colors on the GTIs:

   * Reflex Silver replaces Satin Silver
   * Tornado Red replaces Flash Red
   * Rubin Red replaces Tropic Orange
   * Storm Beige replaces Futura Yellow
   * Green Collection (listen I didn't name it!!) replaces Cosmic Green

As with all "rumor" based info, all this is subject to change,
especially the colors. The 2000 model year Passats were suppose to
change over to Reflex Silver but it hasn't happened yet!

The pricing is as follows: Sport Suspension = $200, 17"alloys = $600,
Both added to Luxury Package = $975 more. This info is again preliminary
and may be subject to change.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant/Site Coordinator
ScottVw.Com
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
Forums: http://volkswagen.scottvw.com/vw_forum/
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106