From: JoseGomez [mailto:kwerky@email.msn.com]
Sent: 02 March, 2000 8:15 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Temp Gauges

Just to let you know my experience. My original battery took a crap at
around 14k miles and the car left me stranded! It's funny to see someone
push a car in the middle of rush hour traffic in Manhattan withthe alarm
blarin everyone looking at you as though you're trying to steal the car.
Anyway, the symptoms were instrument dash lights lowered in intensity,radio
lost volume, eventually my rpm and mph  needles went to zero and lcd
displays blanked just before the car conked out on me. My alternator checked
out fine all they did was replace the battery and the car fired up right
away.

Jose