I'm with Khan

That's right, I agree 200% with Khan. And oh, by the way, I've received five
tickets in my life and I've paid every one, even when I found out from
friends that I could get out of them, avoid paying, and avoid insurance
hikes. You know why? Because I broke the law. And three out of five times
the police reduced the ticket on the spot because I admitted fault and
didn't fight their enforcement of the law.

And another 'by the way': This country was built on, and continues to run
loosely on LAWS, NOT loopholes. The laws that were founded were based
heavily on Judeo-Christian laws and principles, and have allowed us much
freedom that we have neither deserved nor used properly. Those loopholes are
what undermine the effectiveness of law because they destroy the INTEGRITY
of the fundamental beliefs the laws were built on in the first place. No
building stands without a foundation. Judeo-Christian laws WERE the
foundation, and loopholes that allow rapists to roam free are what turn the
foundation to SWISS FLIPPIN' CHEESE. Obey the law, accept responsibility for
your actions (another fundamental failure of our narcisistic, vain,
materialistic culture - no one will accept the consequences anymore), and
pay the damned ticket you greedy kid!

DJ -
A Christian man, and a United States Naval Officer - who, by the way,
PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS BY SACRIFICING HIS OWN!