RE: get out of a ticket?

That is why this country is heading straight down the shitter -- no one
wants to take responsibility for their actions. It's simply too easy to get
away with things around here.

You know what I really hate, those people who cut in front of you in line
and pretend they don't see you. True panty waste.

That is all.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue