WTS: Front End Cover

This is a new, unused, Factory VW front end cover.  It fits the '99.5 - '00
model Jettas.  Ordered it through my dealership for $118 plus shipping.  I
purchased it for my '00 GLX, but I've decided that I'm not going to use it.

If anyone would like to purchase it, I'll sell it for $90, which includes
shipping if you're in the US.  International buyers will have to pay their
own shipping.

This is a nice front-end cover at a very nice price.  You can see it at
www.vw.com .

Please email if interested.

Thanks!

Mike in WA