Re: get out of a ticket?

jeez, khan...he's just a fellow driver not wanting waste money on a speeding
ticket...understandable, don't you think? and who do you think you are to
get all condescending on him? what? you've never gone over the limit? never
gotten a ticket and wish you didn't have to pay it??!!

and no- it's not really like stealing something from a store. he's just
trying to find a loophole that may help him in getting out of the ticket.
And loopholes are what this country runs on- from lawyers to courts to taxes
to politicians to lawmakers.

i'm sure he knows he did somthing wrong by speeding- we all do it. he was
just asking for a little help, not a condescending, placating lecture.