Re: get out of a ticket?

    Yes, it is a good chance you can get out of it.. especially if you live
in Los Angeles.  I dunno how any other courts do it, but out here you can
elect to go to court and fight it.  Postpone the ticket 2 times and show up
on the third.  usually the cop never shows up on the third one.  Since he
does not show, you win.
George